Roof Repair in La Vernia, TX
Not every damage requires a replacement. A simple repair, followed by routine maintenance, may be all you need. For any roof type, get a free inspection today to start enjoying a well-maintained roof in La Vernia, TX.
Roof Replacement in La Vernia, TX
Sometimes, the best solution is to get a new roof, but this is no small investment. We will walk you through our process, ensuring you are informed and prepared to take this step. What’s more? You will get an added 5-year warranty when working with us.
Metal Roofing in La Vernia, TX
In recent years, metal roofing has become widely accepted for both residential and commercial purposes in La Vernia, TX. The reason is due to their long lifespan, durability, and variety of styles.
Commercial Roofing in La Vernia, TX
Who you choose to work with is important when selecting roofing contractors for your commercial roof. Whether it’s TPO, SBS Modified Bitumen, Standing Seam, or Asphalt Shingles, we employ our generational experience and expertise to repair, replace, or maintain your commercial roof.
Types of Roof We Repair and Install
Listed below are the types of roofing we repair and install. Our team of professionals will ensure that every type is installed well and lasts you for years to come.
Asphalt Shingles – Around 80% of the homes in the US are installed with asphalt shingles. The two most common types of asphalt shingles are 3-tab (or strip) shingles and architectural (or dimensional) shingles. Less common types include solar or designer shingles. Asphalt shingles have an average lifespan of 15-30 years. They are cost-effective, environmentally friendly, durable, and easy to install, maintain, and repair.
Standing Seam – Metal roofing has gained wide acceptance in the US in recent years, as standing seam uses a superior concealed fastener system. When it comes to durability and longevity, standing seam is one of the best roofing options. Depending on the metal, standing seam has a long lifespan capability of up to 70 years.
TPO – Mostly used for commercial buildings, thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) roof is made from recycled rubber. It is an inexpensive, versatile, and lightweight roofing material that offers high tolerance for extreme weather. It also fares well against UV light, bacteria growth, chemicals, fires, and other external factors. TPO roofing has an average lifespan of 22-30 years.
SBS Modified Bitumen – Most commercial buildings use a flat roof. This is called SBS, which stands for Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene. It is made out of a family of synthetic rubber derived from styrene and butadiene. SBS-modified bitumen is compatible with flat roof applications and is one of the oldest roofing materials. Some of the advantages of SBS include high performance, durability, long lifespans, ease of installation, and versatility. SBS has an average life expectancy of 10-15 years.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Roofing Company
Enjoy some of the following benefits when you partner with a professional roofing company.
- Safety – Roofing is a very risky job, so it is important that professional roof contractors undergo specific safety training for roof projects. A professional roofing company works with in-house roof experts who also undergo specific safety training to do roofs right. It’s bad enough that a fall might kill you, but roofers face higher on-the-job hazards too.
- Savings – Hiring a professional contractor saves you time, money, and energy that could be spent on other activities. A poor installation or repair usually leads to further damage that is expensive to repair.
- Warranty – Most general contractors will not provide a warranty to back their work. With roofing companies, they take the risk burden off your shoulders and carry it on theirs by offering reliable long-term warranties.
- Reliable – You can have peace of mind with us and trust that we will have you covered. When you hire a professional roofing contractor, you get a roof that offers a blend of aesthetics and strength.
- Maintenance – A roofing company will not build you a roof and say goodbye forever. They will keep in touch with routine maintenance to ensure your roof lasts as long as they promised. Even after the job is complete, a good roofing company will be there for you.